This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: USA Jobs Post | USA Jobs Index | N Dakota

Find jobs in North Dakota today!

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

  Jobs in North Dakota  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow

Permanent Nephrology Physician in Minot, North Dakota

Beck Field & Associates

This is a Full-time position in Minot, ND posted June 19, 2022.

Nephrology physician job in North Dakota : Nephrology Physician needed in North Dakota Trinity Health in Minot, North Dakota is a nonprofit, integrated healthcare systemserving northwest/central North Dakota and EasternMontana.

With a tertiary care hospital in Minot, more than40 specialties, several rural health clinics, and a long-termcare facility, Trinity provides a full complement ofhealthcare services to the region.Since 1922, we’ve been committed to looking ahead and improving ourselves in ways that provide the best, most compassionate care possible for our patients, families, and communities.

This healthcare system’s NorthStar Criticair helicopter provides critical care transport within a 150-mile radius and is a verified Level 2 Trauma Center.

Check out the Visitor’s Guide for the multitude of things to do in Minot all year round: Mid-sized city with a fast-growing, diverse economy Best State for Business in the Midwest and 5th Best Nationwide 2 Happiest Workforce in the United States Ranked 8th in the Nation for its Economic Outlook 3rd Best State for Families Hospital Employed Base Salary Range
– $425,000 Signing Bonus
– $30,000 Full Benefits Level II Trauma Center H-1B Waivers welcome to apply Now Interviewing 2023 & 2024 Graduating Fellows as well as experienced physicians If you’re looking for great quality of life within a city with excellent family values, the ‘magic city’ has it all.

Please call Robert Overfield at or email your CV to This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers View other opportunities at: Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.